JOMA Env provides trained technicians to identify (characterize) and package the waste, segregating it into distinct classes. JOMA Env uses a network of companies to help transport all waste materials for treatment, recycling, or hazardous waste disposal. We also realize the need for clients to have an audit-to-redesign analysis of their current waste management system, to help improve tracking and minimization of future waste generation.
Industries we provide hazardous waste disposal for include:
- Environmental Consultants – Soil Disposal; UST Removal; Haz Mat Disposal
- Commercial and Industrial businesses – Effluent Management; Metal Contamination; Chemical Disposal; Haz Mat Disposal
- Government – Effluent Management; Metal Contamination; Chemical Disposal; Haz Mat Disposal
- Property Managers – Industrial Cleaning, Grounds and Maintenance leftover materials (paints, adhesives, pool chemicals, fertilizers etc)
- Residential clients – Lead Paint Removal / Disposal, Asbestos Disposal, House Hold Hazardous Waste or Hobby Projects with leftover materials
Our Environmental Technicians handle various wastes regulated under the Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and the BC Hazardous Waste (BCHW) regulations, such as: